The policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Google Analytics Data.
- The pages you visit on the website.
- How long you spend on each website page.
- What you click on while you’re visiting the website.
- Enquiries and applications made to us.
- Account data:
- Your name, company and job title.
- Your postal address.
- Your email address.
How we store, use and retain your data
When you contact us:
- We collect your name, email address and your enquiry.
- This data is emailed to email@example.com and stored securely.
- We use this data to contact you about your enquiry.
- We retain this data for up to 24 months.
When you create a customer account or place an order:
- We collect your name, company, email address and postal address.
- This data is stored securely on our servers.
- We use this data to:
- Fulfil your order;
- Perform payment card fraud prevention;
- Provide you with ongoing access to downloadable products you have purchased;
- Help you with after-sales service.
- We retain this data for as long as you hold a customer account with us.
When you opt-in to our newsletter:
- We collect your email address and name.
- This data is stored securely at Mailchimp, our email newsletter provider.
- We use this data to make sure you receive our newsletter.
- We retain this data for as long as you remain opted-in (subscribed) to our newsletter.
When you apply for a job:
- We collect your email address, name, and any other information you send us.
- This data is stored securely.
- We use this data to:
- screen applicants and judge suitability to progress to the next stage in our recruitment process.
- contact you to arrange interviews or inform you of outcomes throughout the recruitment process.
- manage your employment with us, should your application be successful.
- We retain this data:
- Unsuccessful candidates: for 6-12 months unless you specify otherwise.
- Successful candidates: for the duration of your employment.
We will only add you to our mailing list when you have opted-in to receive it.
You can opt-out at any time by selecting the Unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
We always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Email email@example.com to request a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or to request that we remove all personal data we hold on you.
What are Cookies?
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than which you choose to share with us.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here: Google Tools
This will block Google Analytics on all websites.
We don’t collect or store your personal information in Google Analytics, so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
We have no control of websites outside of wilms.co.uk. If you provide data to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.